html left and right arrows, aka raquo

There are these nice html arrows looking like this ‹, ›, «, » and I tend to forget their name. They are called raquos and and here is a quick overview how to get them in html, on Windows and on Mac:

raquo html html Windows Mac
« « « ALT+0171 OPT+\
» » &#187 ALT+0187 OPT+SHIFT+\
‹ ‹
› ›


0 Noone thinks it's helpful 🙁

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *